Spares Spares Spares With QView.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks again guys.

My little helper made me so proud. She kept saying can I help. She was itching to get at it so I couldn't refuse. Its great when the kids want to be part of a hobby you love.

Great looking ribs Brian!  Your little helper is a cutie.
biggrin.gif

Those look awesome!  I'm hoping I can accomplish something remotely close to that tomorrow!
drool.gif

I have a question....Those white bones that run perpendicular to the rib bones...what are those called?  Is that part of the loin?   The last couple times I bought ribs those were the only bones in them....there weren't even any actual rib bones.  I thought that was strange. 

tryin to understand the cuts better =)

Brian, those are some super fantastic looking ribs, very meaty, moist and clean looking.  I got hungry just looking at the Q-View.  Keep up the good work my friend.

Your SMF Friend,

Barry 
biggrin.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky