• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Spareribs with Qview

wlkwichita

Meat Mopper
Joined Mar 18, 2010
I did two racks of spares today. Nothing fancy, a 3-2-1 session over apple.

At the three hour mark, I foiled the racks and poured half a can of Dr. Pepper over each rack. Halfway through the last hour I brushed on some Sweet baby Rays.

And yes....that beagle is spoiled rotten. She is even a Facebook friend of Jeff Phillips. She LOVES good Q, just like the rest of us :)

griff

Joined Dec 16, 2010
Those look great!  Good call on the apple smoke with ribs. 

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Yep thats some mighty fine looking ribs and your dog get some too. Wow thats spoiled for sure.

les3176

Master of the Pit
Joined Feb 10, 2009
They look great, gotta love the tots!!! did the pup get some tots also? lol  great job

wylie

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 13, 2010
So what effect do you think the Dr. Pepper had on the ribs. Did it make a big difference? Was the difference a good thing? Sounds interesting and now I am curious.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Juicy, tender, nice looking smoke ring. MMMM, I'm gettin hungry.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.