Something changed........

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

retread

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Aug 9, 2009
Methuen, MA
Where did the "All New Posts" option go?  I used to open smoking meat forums, select forums and click "All New Posts".  Now, all I see the is "All Posts"

If you go to the top of the page and put your courser on Forum the drop down will appear and you will see were it says new post..
Thanks!
icon14.gif

I like it! Now i can see any unanswered post w/o having to scroll thru a few pages of post

Just a few new filters that we thought you guys might like..
  • New Threads
  • Unanswered
  • All Posts
  • Regular Activity Feed
  • I've Posted

I recommend saving your favorite filter as a bookmark.. the following links are the new filters that we now have. Saving any of them as a bookmark will bring you straight to it when you click on it.

Jeff

Is there any way to "lock" one of the buttons so that you dont have to double click to get to the "All Posts" as an example. Using my laptop on the road I dont normally use a mouse as it is sitting in my lap - I reply then go to the all posts tab but then have to select it again. A lock would help solve that issue no matter what button you choose  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky