• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Something changed........

retread

Meat Mopper
Joined Aug 9, 2009
Where did the "All New Posts" option go?  I used to open smoking meat forums, select forums and click "All New Posts".  Now, all I see the is "All Posts"

mossymo

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 30, 2007
I have been thinking the same and looking also, glad you started a thread asking...

tyotrain

Master of the Pit
Joined Mar 31, 2010
If you go to the top of the page and put your courser on Forum the drop down will appear and you will see were it says new post..

eman

Smoking Guru
Staff member
OTBS Member
Joined Feb 3, 2009
I like it! Now i can see any unanswered post w/o having to scroll thru a few pages of post

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
Just a few new filters that we thought you guys might like..
  • New Threads
  • Unanswered
  • All Posts
  • Regular Activity Feed
  • I've Posted

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Thanks Jeff!

TulsaJeff

Smoke Whisperer
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 28, 2005
I recommend saving your favorite filter as a bookmark.. the following links are the new filters that we now have. Saving any of them as a bookmark will bring you straight to it when you click on it.

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Jeff

Is there any way to "lock" one of the buttons so that you dont have to double click to get to the "All Posts" as an example. Using my laptop on the road I dont normally use a mouse as it is sitting in my lap - I reply then go to the all posts tab but then have to select it again. A lock would help solve that issue no matter what button you choose  

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.