Some summer sausage

Discussion in 'Sausage' started by smokin phil, Jan 10, 2016.

1. smokin phil

smokin phil Smoking Fanatic

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    waterinholebrew and boykjo like this.
  2. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Looks real good so far Phil!!

3. Nice, well done.

4. crankybuzzard

crankybuzzard Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Looks spot on thus far!  Looking forward to the money shot.

5. smokin phil

smokin phil Smoking Fanatic

Y'all have fun, knowing you have really, REALLY hurt me.

Good bye.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  6. highlife4me

highlife4me Fire Starter

We are all still waiting for the money shot!  Kinda interested why you decided to make it in the oven rather than in a smoker as I see you have three smokers.  Nothing wrong with that, especially in the winter when some of us just don't want to leave the house.   You stated that "nobody cares"?  almost 200 views - even without finished pics!!  Don't let us down now.

7. waterinholebrew

waterinholebrew Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Great pics SP... Ya gotta money shot ? Can't leave us hanging man ! :biggrin:

8. ak1

ak1 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

????

9. crankybuzzard

crankybuzzard Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

um, ok...

10. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Hmmm, you had three members reply to your post a day after you posted. All of which complemented you on your cook. You never responded to them to thank them. Then you blast a post like this?

What do you expect?

Had you replied promptly to those that commented it would have pushed your thread back to the top and it wouldn't have been buried for a week below a hundred other sausage posts.

Anyways good luck.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2016
  11. smokinal

smokinal Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Don't take it personally Phil. I've had posts with very little response. It is what it is. 

Al

12. boykjo

boykjo Sausage maker Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

Sausage is looking great Phil...............[​IMG]    Hope we see the final qview

Joe