Some summer sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Y'all have fun, knowing you have really, REALLY hurt me.

Good bye.

Last edited:
We are all still waiting for the money shot!  Kinda interested why you decided to make it in the oven rather than in a smoker as I see you have three smokers.  Nothing wrong with that, especially in the winter when some of us just don't want to leave the house.   You stated that "nobody cares"?  almost 200 views - even without finished pics!!  Don't let us down now.

This is why I don't post. This is why I'm done posting on this site. Nobody seems to care about ANYTHING I post, so I'll just be a lurker from now in. I tried to break into the brotherhood, but it was not meant to be. Y'all have fun, knowing you have really, REALLY hurt me.

Good bye.

Hmmm, you had three members reply to your post a day after you posted. All of which complemented you on your cook. You never responded to them to thank them. Then you blast a post like this?

What do you expect?

Had you replied promptly to those that commented it would have pushed your thread back to the top and it wouldn't have been buried for a week below a hundred other sausage posts.

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:
Sausage is looking great Phil...............
icon14.gif
   Hope we see the final qview

Joe

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky