• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

So sick of snow...

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cooknhogz

Meat Mopper
Jan 22, 2012
Still nutz deep in snow and cold here in NW Pa. This shiz is making me crazy. Yesterday, in shorts and bare feet I cooked spare ribs 3 2 1 Trigg method in the oven. They turned out killer minus the smoke but I'm can't wait to fill the neighbor hood up with sweet smoke. Summer can't come soon enough. Have a great day kidz.

roadkill cafe

Smoking Fanatic
Jan 28, 2012
Just the opposite down here. Temp has been up and down but mostly up the past few days. Supposed to hit 89° today with rain ahead of a front then down to 49° Tuesday. I wanted to put a butt in the MES this morning but with the high percentage of rain probability I scraped the idea. Good luck with the cold, white stuff. I sometimes envy y'all up north but not when it's 2-3 feet or more deep.

jrod62

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Jun 13, 2011
They are calling for 6 to 11inches here in St. Louis today. Was 50 yesterday. old man winter just won't leave this year.

BGKYSmoker

Nepas OTBS #242
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Dec 25, 2010
No snow here, just bunches of rain.

jrod62

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Jun 13, 2011
Snow ball fight !!!!!!
smiley_snowball.gif

She loves the snow

This one. not so much. He wanted back in the house

jfoote

Apr 11, 2012
Plenty of snow here is Illinois too...  I think it is supposed to warm up for Easter weekend, so I am cautiously optomistic.  Maybe if we all fire up the smokers this weekend we can raise the temp up a little this weekend.  At least everything will smell better.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
You guys could have kept it there.

Started snowing here about 7:30 AM. Snowing hard for 3 1/2 hours so far.

Bear

ravenclan

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Sep 8, 2009
no snow and not enough rain ! we need rain bad or we may not be able to smoke this summer due to lack of rain !

humdinger

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Jun 27, 2012
Just a dusting this morning in Detroit! Storm was supposed to hit us with about 6 inches but ended up shifting south last night. I always love snow, but this late in March is just maddening, not to mention the persistent temps in 20's & 30's. Way to cold for this time of year!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Top Bottom
Clicky