So sick of snow...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

cooknhogz

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Jan 22, 2012
NW , Pa.
Still nutz deep in snow and cold here in NW Pa. This shiz is making me crazy. Yesterday, in shorts and bare feet I cooked spare ribs 3 2 1 Trigg method in the oven. They turned out killer minus the smoke but I'm can't wait to fill the neighbor hood up with sweet smoke. Summer can't come soon enough. Have a great day kidz.

Just the opposite down here. Temp has been up and down but mostly up the past few days. Supposed to hit 89° today with rain ahead of a front then down to 49° Tuesday. I wanted to put a butt in the MES this morning but with the high percentage of rain probability I scraped the idea. Good luck with the cold, white stuff. I sometimes envy y'all up north but not when it's 2-3 feet or more deep.

They are calling for 6 to 11inches here in St. Louis today. Was 50 yesterday. old man winter just won't leave this year.

Snow ball fight !!!!!!
smiley_snowball.gif

She loves the snow

This one. not so much. He wanted back in the house

Plenty of snow here is Illinois too...  I think it is supposed to warm up for Easter weekend, so I am cautiously optomistic.  Maybe if we all fire up the smokers this weekend we can raise the temp up a little this weekend.  At least everything will smell better.

You guys could have kept it there.

Started snowing here about 7:30 AM. Snowing hard for 3 1/2 hours so far.

Bear

Just a dusting this morning in Detroit! Storm was supposed to hit us with about 6 inches but ended up shifting south last night. I always love snow, but this late in March is just maddening, not to mention the persistent temps in 20's & 30's. Way to cold for this time of year!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky