Smoking oysters first time

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I visited your website. If I ever get down that way, I'm bookin some fishing with Brent!
I have a trio of little ones coming up, and the eldest wants to go fishing with Papa. (I'm sure his Sisters will want to come along)
The inmates (Envirowhackos) in this asylum (California) have all but destroyed fishing here. Closed almost all the coast to fishing, filed suits to stop them from planting trout in the local lakes. And a massive die off in the Colorado River wrecked that waterway for years. (It is coming back finally)
I haven't bought a fishing license in 5 or 6 years now. My silent protest.
I'd be long gone, but Grandma can't leave. (Truth be told, I'd miss them, too)

Reactions: noble captain
Any
I visited your website. If I ever get down that way, I'm bookin some fishing with Brent!
I have a trio of little ones coming up, and the eldest wants to go fishing with Papa. (I'm sure his Sisters will want to come along)
The inmates (Envirowhackos) in this asylum (California) have all but destroyed fishing here. Closed almost all the coast to fishing, filed suits to stop them from planting trout in the local lakes. And a massive die off in the Colorado River wrecked that waterway for years. (It is coming back finally)
I haven't bought a fishing license in 5 or 6 years now. My silent protest.
I'd be long gone, but Grandma can't leave. (Truth be told, I'd miss them, too)
Any time

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky