Smoking in the snopocalypse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sjrizzle

Original poster
Nov 27, 2016
Wilson, NC
Good morning crew,

I have ventured out to the back patio to start my project shoulder on this cold wintery day here in eastern NC. I have an 8 lb shoulder smoking and fresh pot of coffee ready to be consumed. Started the smoker around 6 am and expecting a finish time around 430-500 pm. Just last night we did oysters in the garage. Kids are enjoying daddy being home and not having any running around to do. So when your bored, you cook for the family.

Should be tasty!

It's supposed to snow another 6" today. We've had 20+ inches on the ground since November. Temps haven't been above freezing forever! 14 today. I'm going to fire up the 14.5" WSM for some Scarbelly wings.

That snow storm was a joke. I'm right up the road in Chesapeake. The wind was the worst part. Where do you get your oysters?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky