Unstuffing the Cabbage Roll

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Excellent! So simple yet incredibly satisfying. Had a huge bowl for supper, and another a while ago at my desk for breakfast.

I think next time I eat it a splash of vinegar and maybe some red pepper flakes will be added to the bowl. Either way I'm lovin' it.
Another great idea!

I'm heading for the kitchen!

Thanks guys,

John

Sent this to my dad......He asked when I was making it. :emoji_laughing: He and I will be the only ones eating it as my mom and Bryce dont like cabbage. I'll have to cook them something else. I'm thinking some home made bread would go well with this!

Jim

Sent this to my dad......He asked when I was making it. :emoji_laughing: He and I will be the only ones eating it as my mom and Bryce dont like cabbage. I'll have to cook them something else. I'm thinking some home made bread would go well with this!

Jim
Home made bread would be Outstanding!!!

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky