Smoking in the Northwest

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ztugdriver

Original poster
Jul 1, 2016
Washington
Hello all great site and good people.  Ive been visiting for a while and I thought I already had done my roll call but I guess not.  I live in Washington State and enjoy smoking salmon of course, Hawaiian style pork butt, as well as everything else.  Been smoking meat for a while but recently built a commercial sized smoker for large batches my friends and I do.  I gotten a ton of help with smoking meats and my build from this site so thanks to you all for your time and advice. Aloha

texas.gif
  Good evening and welcome to the forum, from a cool evening here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great              people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky