Smoking in North Carolina

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dynamite bbq

Original poster
Feb 4, 2014
NC
My name is Mike and I live North Carolina. I work with explosives all week and cook all weekend! I've been smoking and BBQn for years and love every minute of it! I recently purchased a Stumps and my life has changed !! I have read many forums and the knowledge here is endless!! I appreciate you all allowing me to join and I look forward to asking questions to all the experts!

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Welcome to SMF DB. I'm in Raleigh and were glad to have you aboard so join in, share your experiences, have some fun and don’t forget to post our favorite………

The Qveiw

Happy smoking

Joe

Hi Mike and welcome to the fun!  Congrats on that new Stumps...those are very nice pits!  Looking forward to your contributions to the forums...how 'bout some qview of that new pit in action!

Happy Smoking

Red

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky