• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoking in North Carolina

dynamite bbq

Joined Feb 4, 2014
My name is Mike and I live North Carolina. I work with explosives all week and cook all weekend! I've been smoking and BBQn for years and love every minute of it! I recently purchased a Stumps and my life has changed !! I have read many forums and the knowledge here is endless!! I appreciate you all allowing me to join and I look forward to asking questions to all the experts!

raastros2

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 1, 2012
Welcome...always exciting to see another one that shares our passion

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
[h1]
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Welcome to SMF DB. I'm in Raleigh and were glad to have you aboard so join in, share your experiences, have some fun and don’t forget to post our favorite………

The Qveiw

Happy smoking

Joe

seenred

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Feb 9, 2009
Hi Mike and welcome to the fun!  Congrats on that new Stumps...those are very nice pits!  Looking forward to your contributions to the forums...how 'bout some qview of that new pit in action!

Happy Smoking

Red

gone4nc

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 12, 2013
Welcome from icy Frederick Md. Enjoy your new Stumps. Happy smoking.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.