Smoker From Decatur, IL

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

eroc1

Original poster
May 15, 2008
Decatur, IL
Hello all. This is Eric Newland stopping by to say hello. I use a Smoke Hollow upright eletric smoker. I am just learning how to smoke. See ya in there.

Seems I used to drive through them parts while traveling back home to Michigan. I used to live in Milton FLA back in the 70's while stationed there. WELCOME and happy smokin

Welcome Eric. I am in MI now but originally from small town 60 miles northeast of Carbondale. Glad you made it here. The SMF will keep any learning curve flat with tons of great and helpful folks.

Welcome to the forum Eric.
smile.gif

Hey Eric, welcone aboard from a fellow illinois resident. Don't be afriad to ask questions and pick everyones brain. You will also be amased at what you can find searching this forum also. Have Fun!

Hello Eric, and glad to have you as part of the SMF. Be sure and checkout Jeff's 5 day Ecourse, plenty of good reading/review.

Hello
My brother and sister-in-law live in the Pride of the Prairie so I get over there every now and then.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky