Smoked Sunday Roast & Yorkshire Pudding

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I've been a good boy this year...at least as far back as I remember...can I have an excavator too? More on the life-size scale tho!

Ryan

I've been a good boy this year...at least as far back as I remember...can I have an excavator too? More on the life-size scale tho!

Ryan
Funny thing, he wants a life sized one too. He keeps telling me “Not the toy, that!” Whenever we drive by construction.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
One fantastic piece of work you pulled off Jed, well done! I haven't had Yorkshire pudding in about 40 years, now you got me thinkin'. RAY

Reactions: bauchjw
1667209327793.png

That's a plate full of goodness right there, Jed...

Jed, it's 5 in the morning here, and all I can think is "I want some of that!!" Looks fantastic.
But I am a little concerned about you only having 3 of the yorkshires. When Miss Linda makes them, there's 2 dozen--5 for her and 19 for me. :emoji_pig::emoji_pig::emoji_pig2:
Love to see the young'uns happily involved.
Gary

• Haha
Thank you brian! I’d be curious what his recipe was! I definitely didn’t nail that part of the cook🤣 I’m just dipping my toe into baking.
I could not find that one that was giving to my but this the Technique I use to use but used beef fat. I might give it a go this week.

WOW!! I've seen you turn out some amazing meals Jed but I gotta say IMHO this one takes the cake for being the best, at least from my perspective and taste buds. Simply stellar buddy and congrats on a much deserved carousel ride.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky