Smoked Mussels & Snails With Green & Red Rice!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OMG Leah, you're killing me with all my favorite foods.  Once again, the presentation is beautiful.  I can only imagine and wipe the drool from my chin on how good it must taste.  
drool.gif

Thank you for sharing and the inspiration.

Yes, I got the ankimo.  I failed to wrap it properly and it turned to mush in the steamer so I ended up tossing it over steamed rice.

Happy Saturday, and on this exciting and Pre-Thanksgiving week!

Today's simple lunch, of MORE mussels, and over a hot pot of amaranth, with chopped raw elephant garlic, cayenne pepper, black truffle sea salt and olive oil; was steamed instead of smoked, although it was so healthful, just lovely, and delicious as well, that I figured it worthy of sharing, and as a means of at least jumping on this weekend, and wishing everyone well!

I have smoked this very same dish many times and think that both versions are beautiful!

So Cheers to today! Make it amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Leah

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky