• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked Mussels & Snails With Green & Red Rice!

pgsmoker64

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 23, 2010
Absolutely remarkable!  

Thank you for sharing this Leah!

Bill

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
Yum!!!! Elk???? Oh wow!!! I hope you get one Smokin Husker!!! I love the rack of chops!!! Lucky you!!!!! Huge Cheers!! - Leah

hagisan

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 5, 2011
OMG Leah, you're killing me with all my favorite foods.  Once again, the presentation is beautiful.  I can only imagine and wipe the drool from my chin on how good it must taste.  

Thank you for sharing and the inspiration.

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
Thank you so much Hagisan! Did you get that ankimo the other day??? I was salivating about THAT!!! Cheers and happy weekend!!! - Leah

hagisan

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 5, 2011
Yes, I got the ankimo.  I failed to wrap it properly and it turned to mush in the steamer so I ended up tossing it over steamed rice.

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
Hey Leah

Just found this post.  Everything you plate looks fabulous--a skill, I'm afraid I'm a little lacking in.

Gary

leah elisheva

Master of the Pit
Joined Sep 19, 2013
Happy Saturday, and on this exciting and Pre-Thanksgiving week!

Today's simple lunch, of MORE mussels, and over a hot pot of amaranth, with chopped raw elephant garlic, cayenne pepper, black truffle sea salt and olive oil; was steamed instead of smoked, although it was so healthful, just lovely, and delicious as well, that I figured it worthy of sharing, and as a means of at least jumping on this weekend, and wishing everyone well!

I have smoked this very same dish many times and think that both versions are beautiful!

So Cheers to today! Make it amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Leah

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.