• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked Meatloaf

mrmeatcutter

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 4, 2011
as I was trying to figure out what to put on the smoker while watching food network they were making meatloaf and I thought to myself, hmm smoked meatloaf. so I fired up the pit mixed up my meatloaf as I would for the oven and formed it up. I debated for sometime "in the pan or on on the grates"

On the grates it was, I put some hickory on and let it go at about 220 for 3 hours and here is the finished product before it disapeared.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Looks excellent my friend!

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
Smoked meatloaf is one of my wife's favorites and yours 

mrmeatcutter

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 4, 2011
last minute after I formed it the idea of filling it with cheese popped into my head. so I formed a trench down the middle and fillid it with cheese then closed it back up. I think next time I will blend the cheese with the meat to have it consistantly through out the loaf.

I am looking forward to learning a lot from you all.

Thanks 

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
that looks very good, The onnly meatloaf we have anymore is smoked

porked

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 2, 2009
Definitely a fine looking meatloaf there! Now I want some dammit!

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
I love smoked meatloaf. I will never do one in the oven after doing one on the smoker.

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.