Smoked Meatloaf

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrmeatcutter

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 4, 2011
Wichita Kansas
as I was trying to figure out what to put on the smoker while watching food network they were making meatloaf and I thought to myself, hmm smoked meatloaf. so I fired up the pit mixed up my meatloaf as I would for the oven and formed it up. I debated for sometime "in the pan or on on the grates"

On the grates it was, I put some hickory on and let it go at about 220 for 3 hours and here is the finished product before it disapeared.

84ab5010_meatloaf.jpg
888d8bf5_meatloaf1.jpg

Smoked meatloaf is one of my wife's favorites and yours 
Looks-Great.gif

last minute after I formed it the idea of filling it with cheese popped into my head. so I formed a trench down the middle and fillid it with cheese then closed it back up. I think next time I will blend the cheese with the meat to have it consistantly through out the loaf.

I am looking forward to learning a lot from you all.

Thanks 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky