Smoked Jerk Wings

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Lol
Nice looking wings there guy. Nice photo of your view, (just showing off the sight for that Ten. gathering Huh). I'm lazy too I buy them already cut.

Warren
Lol thanks warren. I may have been showing off for the gathering lol

Wow Jake, those are some fine looking wings right there buddy. I'd love a massive platter full of those. Excellent job!!

On a different note, I grew up in VA not too far from you in the Blue Ridge mountains. One thing I really miss about being in that area is the changing of the seasons. Beautiful country and a cruise up Skyline Drive and through the Shenandoah Valley is hard to beat this time of year. Thanks for sharing the pics.

Robert
Thanks Robert. Sounds like a song I know lol

My buddy had the idea to use walkerswood jerk marinade on jerky. I just made a batch of keto jerky but next batch I am going to try it. It my favorite jerk.

Those wings look fantastic. I do wings quite often, but I've not tried using jerk seasoning. I need to do that.

Your autumn is far more advanced than ours, though we should start to see the leaves turn colour in a couple of weeks. Lovely photos.
Thanks bud.

Those look awesome, and those fall colors are EPIC! Wish we had a real fall transition. By the way, I have got to try that MR Jerk rub, I love his stuff!!
Thanks saint. Its some pretty tasty stuff. Let me know what you think when you try it

Nice looking wings Jake.. could sure use some of them at the Spring PA Gathering. ( hint, hint, wink wink)
Thanks Dillon. I'd sure like to meet you one of these days. We are trying to set up a spring Tennessee gathering though

Reactions: IH 1026
My buddy had the idea to use walkerswood jerk marinade on jerky. I just made a batch of keto jerky but next batch I am going to try it. It my favorite jerk.
Yeah I like that brand also. But I found this and it's even better. Found at publix. They have this one and a hotter one
20200427_131754.jpg
20200427_131800.jpg

Checked on amazon. $20 for the original and $10 for the hot. Is the hot about like the walkerswood ?
The original uses habanero for heat. The hot uses scotch bonnet. I prefer the hot. Wife has a sensitive stomach and prefers the original. The hots perfect flavor to me.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky