Smoked Goat

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

gonavy

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jul 1, 2015
Wonder if anyone in Chicago is planning to smoke  a billy goat today...lol....maybe some one can work up a recipe for them...go Cubs stayed up last night wonderful game, very happy for them, curse of the billy goat is gone...

My wife and I were rooting for the cubs, but really had nothing vested in the game.  It was definitely a fun game to watch. 

I'd heard about the curse but didn't know anything about the details.  Looked it up on Wikipedia after seeing this thread.  Fun read! 

Last edited:
Not a Baseball guy but back in August I did have an incredible Goat Karahi...Indian slow cooked Goat in a spicy tomato yogurt sauce. I am a huge fan of goat now...JJ

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky