• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked Goat

gonavy

Smoke Blower
Joined Jul 1, 2015
Wonder if anyone in Chicago is planning to smoke  a billy goat today...lol....maybe some one can work up a recipe for them...go Cubs stayed up last night wonderful game, very happy for them, curse of the billy goat is gone...

noboundaries

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 7, 2013
My wife and I were rooting for the cubs, but really had nothing vested in the game.  It was definitely a fun game to watch. 

I'd heard about the curse but didn't know anything about the details.  Looked it up on Wikipedia after seeing this thread.  Fun read! 

chilerelleno

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
Last edited:

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Not a Baseball guy but back in August I did have an incredible Goat Karahi...Indian slow cooked Goat in a spicy tomato yogurt sauce. I am a huge fan of goat now...JJ

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.