Smoked Farmers Sausage How To Video

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That was fun. I do better with beer, whiskey makes me stupid.

Unfortunately. my stupidity doesn't discriminate. ;) We were both slurring by the end although it seems like we caught a second wind when it was time to eat. Or good acting. Lol.

I've been lurking around here for a few years actually. Just don't post much. I went from a horse ranch in Manitoba, Canada to an apartment in LA, so I haven't been able to smoke much. My wife and I have a little bungalow style 1 bedroom now, kinda like a townhouse, and we have a tiny patch of gravel and a few paving stones out the back door, so I put a BBQ and MES out there. This I shot when I went back home to Winnipeg to work. I would love to make more how to videos, but I don't know many people here to help me out, so it's a bit tough. Al is the master when it comes to sausage, but I know my around the kitchen, BBQ and to lesser extent, the smoker. Appreciate all the tips around here. Now I just have to keep from getting too fat. ;)

Last edited:
You missed the recipe ?
Grind meat , drink ,,, mix in seasoning , drink ,,,, stuff and twist , drink ,,,, smoke ,,,, drink . Wait , I've made this myself . That was a good video . Sausage looks good too .
Welcome .

When he sold the business a couple of years ago, the recipes were part of the deal and I'm not sure he can legally share them...at least for a period of time. He sold his first sausage making operation along with his country grocery store, without the recipes, but then built a new one in the city a few years later. He had it for about 5 years before selling out. People would try to get him to ship sausage across the country, out of the country, make wholesale deals. He couldn't keep up with demand but refused to expand. He had like 40 kinds of jerky, probably about 20 different kinds of lunch meats, every kind of sausage and smoked meat. I think he's getting bored now though, so who knows? He won't open another store again, that's for sure. It was hard to convince him to let me do the video and show the basic spices he uses, so I wasn't going to push him for recipes. The video was just a way to have some fun with a buddy, and share it with some friends. I'm hoping though, that I can convince him to do more videos at some point.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky