• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Smoked Drum Sticks

joshs

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 4, 2008
Thanks guys for the help the chicken looks alot better with the vent open. Smoked with hickory and seasoned with shake n bake.My dates are wrong.

mballi3011

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Mar 12, 2009

Now I haven't seen shake and bake looks so good. Now you have made them legs look super and I know tastey too.

joshs

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 4, 2008
Thanks. They where good. Kids liked them so I guess that is good. They look alittle wet. Put them in the bowl and in fridge after everybody was done still worm. Then thought I need a picture.  

pineywoods

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Joined Mar 22, 2008
They look good

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Hmmm, Shake and Smoke.....Ya just might have cracked the code!

marty catka

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 5, 2009
How about a few more details, like time in smoker and temp you smoked em at.  They sure do look good.  Skin looks nice and crispy too.

joshs

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 4, 2008
Set smoker at 275. Took alittle over an hour. I think it was Hour an 15 min.   But they where cooking at about 225 to 235 by the guage on the smoker. My smoker never will get all the way back up with meat in it. It is a MES something might be wrong with it I don't know,    

Last edited:

barneypoo69

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 28, 2009
I will be trying that real soon..........shake-n-bake...........add some extra....ummmm!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks