Smoked Drum Sticks

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

joshs

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Aug 4, 2008
Thanks guys for the help the chicken looks alot better with the vent open. Smoked with hickory and seasoned with shake n bake.My dates are wrong.
662249d8_drumsticks004.jpg
a66c5bea_drumsticks001.jpg

icon_cool.gif

Now I haven't seen shake and bake looks so good. Now you have made them legs look super and I know tastey too.

Thanks. They where good. Kids liked them so I guess that is good. They look alittle wet. Put them in the bowl and in fridge after everybody was done still worm. Then thought I need a picture.  

They look good
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

How about a few more details, like time in smoker and temp you smoked em at.  They sure do look good.  Skin looks nice and crispy too.

Set smoker at 275. Took alittle over an hour. I think it was Hour an 15 min.   But they where cooking at about 225 to 235 by the guage on the smoker. My smoker never will get all the way back up with meat in it. It is a MES something might be wrong with it I don't know,    

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky