Smoked deviled eggs!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thanks so much for sharing this recipe, boiled and smoked yesterday for about 75 minutes with the amazin pellet smoker using hickory. (Gosh they are good as just a hard boiled egg). Then the recipe I used for "deviling"
Per dozen eggs
4 tbsps mayo
4 tbsps homemade dill relish
2 tbsps yellow mustard, I substitute a generous teaspoon of our homemade jalapeño mustard in the mix
Couple good twists of black peppercorn
A pinch of sugar and a pinch of rub mix
Whipped, eggs filled, then topped with slivers of our homemade spicy pickled asparagus (it is Easter)
Took this along with a 20 lb double smoked (awesome) ham to a group gathering

Dirtsailer, thanks again for sharing this recipe, got em on the smoker. Never thought the kids would get eggs collected so I could get to smoking. Have a Blessed Easter

Thanks so much for sharing this recipe, boiled and smoked yesterday for about 75 minutes with the amazin pellet smoker using hickory. (Gosh they are good as just a hard boiled egg). Then the recipe I used for "deviling"
Per dozen eggs
4 tbsps mayo
4 tbsps homemade dill relish
2 tbsps yellow mustard, I substitute a generous teaspoon of our homemade jalapeño mustard in the mix
Couple good twists of black peppercorn
A pinch of sugar and a pinch of rub mix
Whipped, eggs filled, then topped with slivers of our homemade spicy pickled asparagus (it is Easter)
Took this along with a 20 lb double smoked (awesome) ham to a group gathering
Looks-Great.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky