Smoked burgers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
How many of you throw on some burgers during or after a smoke? Often I do for lunch or at the end depending on what I’m smoking and when it will be eaten. Double smoking some spiral hams today for about 6 hours for tomorrow. At the end I let the smoker cruise up to over 300F and threw on a tray of ground round / sirloin mix. Damn tasty!! Smoker run like a dream today pumping out perfect blue smoke all day. Colored up these burgers nice.
009A76F1-9866-44FE-8F18-317CE7D95265.jpeg

How many of you throw on some burgers during or after a smoke? Often I do for lunch or at the end depending on what I’m smoking and when it will be eaten. Double smoking some spiral hams today for about 6 hours for tomorrow. At the end I let the smoker cruise up to over 300F and threw on a tray of ground round / sirloin mix. Damn tasty!! Smoker run like a dream today pumping out perfect blue smoke all day. Colored up these burgers nice. View attachment 425474
Oh Yeah!! Extra cheese and a purple onion slice please!!

Reactions: jcam222
While I've still got a fire going, sometimes I'll put a couple of burgers on to reheat later, or maybe a fatty, or a pan of ground beef or pork (3/4" deep) to be used for chile or burritos for the freezer. I sprinkle the seasonings sprinkled on top of the meat so they sort of cook in.

Last edited:
That's why I like pics on a menu...if I seen that on a menu I would order one for sure! Probably two. Looks good

Ryan

Those look great!
I have smoked burgers before, but always finished them on the Gasser.... looks like I need to give this a try.

Smoke ON!

- Jason

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky