Smoke Hollow wont stay lit.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bakerman

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Nov 19, 2011
Columbia Maryland
Hello All,

I’ve been experiencing some trouble keeping my 30 Smoke Hollow smoke lit. It lights up just fine, all the burner holes are clear of obstruction. I did the gas can reset, and still after a few minutes it goes out. I put up some wind screens ( thinking it was that problem ), same result.
So I’m thinking it is the regulator. Of course Smoke Hollow doesn’t have the exact regulator hose for my model. I have the Smoke Hollow 2 door LP smoker, any suggestions as to how to remedy this ?

Thanks in advance.

Bakerman

Sometimes the mechanism in the regulator that controls the flow of gas sticks. Rap the regulator with the handle of a screwdriver and sometimes that may temporally solve the problem. Crude, but effective. It does sound however that you need to replace the regulator and hose.

Ask Smoke Hollow Customer Service which regulator will work with your model and try to find it on line. The internet is a wonderful thing!

I hope this helps,

John BandCollector BandCollector

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky