SMF Spring 2021 Pennsylvania Gathering

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok folks... I got an order in for 5 Kingsford Charcoal Bundles, and a new Weber Kettle for this gathering as I have a friend in a wholesale store.

As of today, I'll have 2-22' Weber Kettles, a 22" WSM, and a Smokey Joe at the event. Let me know who needs what.

Also, my Slow and Sear just got here today, so if someone needs it, let me know.

Lets start getting a head count. I should have a few locals and Family coming as well.. Some are cooking, some just showing up with a side. pc farmer pc farmer HalfSmoked HalfSmoked are committed... whom else from the forum?

Reactions: Central PA Cowboy

Attachments

• 20210305_130225.jpg
    20210305_130225.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 29
Reactions: Central PA Cowboy
Hey Hey Hey its almost here. I'm now back home from Fla. and ready to make this event happen. I see the snow is almost gone and the farmer is doing a shake down camping weekend for Easter and I'm going to de-winterize mind real soon. So who else is coming come on let us know so Dillion can plan. If you live close come just for Saturday will be fine that is the main day of fun.

Warren

Last edited:
Thanks for he invite and the offer to accommodate my situation.
We have to decline as Bev and I are not up for traveling at this time. Thanks again...JJ

Thanks for he invite and the offer to accommodate my situation.
We have to decline as Bev and I are not up for traveling at this time. Thanks again...JJ

Hopefully next year we'll see you.

Sound off if you plan on attending. I need to start getting a head count. Halfsmoked and Farmer are a given, as are a few locals I invited. Just a reminder, NO NUTS permitted in any of the food you make or bring.

You bring the wood and we'll get farmer to bring the beef let's go for it. :emoji_laughing:

Wife just made a lateral move at work, and may not be available for Friday... but, she'll be around for Saturday to assist. Kyle will still be around to supervise everyone, so no worries. He's my eyes and ears.

I'm planning on a rib cook off, and I have some outside assistance with judging , so plan accordingly. There may be a few friends that show up to make ribs.

Reactions: HalfSmoked
I will bring some sort of cooker. Not sure yet. I want to bring my wood burning spinner but.....

Reactions: IH 1026
Well glad to see the forum back up and running.
Lot easier on here then trying to group text.
Any one else planning on this event?
We are now putting together some plans and a people attendance count is important. So sound off if you are planning to attend.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky