• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

SMF Spring 2021 Pennsylvania Gathering

IH 1026

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 4, 2018
Ok folks... I got an order in for 5 Kingsford Charcoal Bundles, and a new Weber Kettle for this gathering as I have a friend in a wholesale store.

As of today, I'll have 2-22' Weber Kettles, a 22" WSM, and a Smokey Joe at the event. Let me know who needs what.

Also, my Slow and Sear just got here today, so if someone needs it, let me know.

Lets start getting a head count. I should have a few locals and Family coming as well.. Some are cooking, some just showing up with a side. pc farmer pc farmer HalfSmoked HalfSmoked are committed... whom else from the forum?

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Aug 1, 2016
Looks like the snow is melting. Can a rotisserie be set up in the silo?

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Hey Hey Hey its almost here. I'm now back home from Fla. and ready to make this event happen. I see the snow is almost gone and the farmer is doing a shake down camping weekend for Easter and I'm going to de-winterize mind real soon. So who else is coming come on let us know so Dillion can plan. If you live close come just for Saturday will be fine that is the main day of fun.

Warren

Last edited:

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Thanks for he invite and the offer to accommodate my situation.
We have to decline as Bev and I are not up for traveling at this time. Thanks again...JJ

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Sorry to hear that JJ would be nice to see again. Hopefully we will see you at Adams in the fall.

Warren

IH 1026

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 4, 2018
Thanks for he invite and the offer to accommodate my situation.
We have to decline as Bev and I are not up for traveling at this time. Thanks again...JJ
Hopefully next year we'll see you.

Sound off if you plan on attending. I need to start getting a head count. Halfsmoked and Farmer are a given, as are a few locals I invited. Just a reminder, NO NUTS permitted in any of the food you make or bring.

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Yup time to heads up if you are planning to attend works much easier to plan when you know who is coming.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Thanks Peachey.

Think you will be able to join us?

Warren

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
OK OK OK it is 1 month away come on let Dillion know you are coming.

Warren

IH 1026

Smoke Blower
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 4, 2018
You bring the wood and we'll get farmer to bring the beef let's go for it. :emoji_laughing:
Wife just made a lateral move at work, and may not be available for Friday... but, she'll be around for Saturday to assist. Kyle will still be around to supervise everyone, so no worries. He's my eyes and ears.

I'm planning on a rib cook off, and I have some outside assistance with judging , so plan accordingly. There may be a few friends that show up to make ribs.

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Feb 17, 2013
I will bring some sort of cooker. Not sure yet. I want to bring my wood burning spinner but.....

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Ha if you don't bring it you are planning on using that as an excuse for not winning.
:emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

Warren

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Contest will be great but if Peachey shows don't let him team up with Kyle he will be depending on Kyle's secrets.
:emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:

Glad to hear some friends are going to stop by.

Warren

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
HAHAHA I got you figured out Peachey. Yup Chris put the word out. :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:

Warren

HalfSmoked

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Jun 11, 2015
Well glad to see the forum back up and running.
Lot easier on here then trying to group text.
Any one else planning on this event?
We are now putting together some plans and a people attendance count is important. So sound off if you are planning to attend.

Warren

Latest posts

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.