Smashburgers, sides and cheesecake

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jcam222

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 13, 2017
Northeast Ohio
Food for the gameday. I had hoped to smoke food yesterday but didn’t due to predicted bad weather. Did some indoor sides and set the Blackstone under the overhang. menu for the day local fresh ground beef for smashburgers on the Blackstone griddle. Served open face with 18 month aged Australian sharp cheddar, bacon , bbq and pickled red onion on a giant jalapeño cheddar biscuit. Served up with my keto cowboy beans and some chili cheese bites with a chipotle aoili. Dessert is a chocolate silk cheesecake in a peanut butter cookie crust. Topped with peanut butter cookie crumbles and a peanut butter sauce. All homemade and keto approved. Happy to share recipes for any of these if someone is interested.
376F748C-2187-4716-9B90-7F24BA52BEBA.jpeg
94422837-1448-43CF-8D33-8D05B1134E31.jpeg
50E1212E-6557-4C27-B9F1-E18362EE41DB.jpeg

Looks really good from my vantage point Jeff. Until the browns get rid of the Baker they'll stink. Something is missing in his head.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: jcam222
Man that looks good! You just cant beat a smash burger. Especially with some real good fresh beef like that. I'd be intrsted in your jalapeno cheddar buiscit recipe if you dont mind sharing.

Reactions: Sowsage
Looks like some great eating for the game Jeff! I might’ve had to emotional eat a second piece of that pie after that Browns game.

Reactions: jcam222
Dont know about keto approved. But, it is definitely Jim approved! Looks dang good.
Jim
Thanks. Amazingly every bit of it is keto / sugar free. The “ beans” are made with black soybean which is super high fiber and very low net carb. Have never run into a soul who can distinguish them from “normal” cowboy baked beans.

Reactions: JLeonard
  • 16 oz. softened cream cheese
  • 1 cup of allulose (can use any sugar sub, reduce if you like it less sweet)
  • 2 1/2 tsp lemon extract
  • 2 cups heavy whipping cream
  • Yellow food coloring
You watching curling ? Food looks good
looks delicous, wouldn't know where to start!
Looking good. Love smash burgers!
Awesome looking food as usual!
Beautiful spread Jeff, another masterpiece, huge Like! Too bad about he Browns, maybe Thursday.
Looks really good from my vantage point Jeff. Until the browns get rid of the Baker they'll stink. Something is missing in his head.

Point for sure
Chris
Man that looks good! You just cant beat a smash burger. Especially with some real good fresh beef like that. I'd be intrsted in your jalapeno cheddar buiscit recipe if you dont mind sharing.
Looks like some great eating for the game Jeff! I might’ve had to emotional eat a second piece of that pie after that Browns game.
Looks great, I could devour a plate of that.
Nice cook Jeff.
Damn nice spread Jeff! Being a browns fan I know comfort food has got to be a must!
Dont know about keto approved. But, it is definitely Jim approved! Looks dang good.
Jim
Dang brother, that is one awesome looking meal!!!
Al
That is some great looking food. I could go for a plate or two of that!
I'm not even a sweets eater and I want to eat a quarter of that cheesecake pie looking work of art. Tis prettier than the Mona Lisa
Thanks all for stopping by to look :) Appreciate the likes and compliments. The true star of the show on this meal was that cheesecake. I passed out a few samples and have literally had 3 people call offering to buy one lol. It’s the bomb.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky