Smart Foodservice

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

siege

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jul 16, 2015
Southeast Idaho
We are getting a new Smart Foodservice Warehouse Store that will be opening next week. The meat and seafood prices look very good.
Does anyone here shop at one of their stores ? How is the quality is the meat ? What is your overall impression of shopping there ?

Reactions: tropics
I shop there all the time (Cash and Carry). Prices are good and they have a good selection. Beef is mostly select grade but they also carry choice. I get all kinds of stuff from them.

yes they are good. The one here carries angus beef as well and is good

Thanks for your reply ! Select grade beef would explain the low prices. I am looking forward to my first visit like a kid heading to the toy store.

I think you're right that it is mainly select grade. However the one near me usually has some Black Angus cuts. But for things like beef clod, or whole brisket corned beef, the prices are pretty good. I often buy my pork butts there. If you're into making bacon, they have pork bellies, too.
Mine also carries Bear Mountain pellets at a good price.

Reactions: siege
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky