1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

SMALL GARDEN IN EAST TEXAS - 3

Discussion in 'Small Spaces' started by gary s, Feb 9, 2019.

1. gary s

gary s SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster OTBS Member

Thanks Foam, I try

Gary

2. HalfSmoked

HalfSmoked Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Looking great Gary. If it doesn't stop raining and dry up some I'm going to have to try hydroponic gardening.

Warren

3. indaswamp

indaswamp Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Yep...I agree with foam...good looking garden.
    Question-what is the black stuff between the onion rows? compost or charcoal?

4. gary s

Compost

Gary

5. indaswamp

<thumbs up> good looking stuff gary....

6. gary s

I was sitting around thinking about my Garden and what all I have. Not sure if everything will produce this year but hoping the majority will.
    My veggies : Tomatoes 3 types, Peppers 2 types, Onions 2 types, Cucumbers 2 types, Squash, Zucchini ,garlic, Potatoes and Asparagus
    Fruit : Strawberry's, Muscadine's, Blackberry's, Blueberry's ,Grapes ,Figs,Peaches, Plums, Pears and Kiwi

All my veggies will do good, Strawberry's, Figs, Blackberry's should do good Hoping my Muscadine's will really produce
    Peach tree should have peaches this year Maybe the Plum, probably not the Pear. Should have some grapes and possibly Blueberry's. Kiwi will probably be next year.

I love Gardening and Growing

Gary

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
  7. indaswamp

I got some tomato fertilizer sunday...buddy caught 77 catfish on saturday. Perfect timing as my tomato plants have been in the ground for 3 weeks...
    IMG_20190407_140543.jpg
    Tomatoes are happy, still need to get my peppers inda ground.
    IMG_20190407_153033.jpg