Silicone Gloves for Big Hands

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

huskykma

Original poster
Aug 31, 2014
I'm looking for some silicone BBQ gloves but I have really big hands. The ones that came with my ThermoPro TP-20 are too small. Have any other shovel-handed individuals found a pair that fit good? I normally wear XXL size gloves, my palm is 4-1/4" wide and longest finger is 3-3/4" long. Thanks guys!

Good Luck!!
My hands are exactly those same measurements.
I never tried to find silicone gloves to fit, but many types of gloves won't fit.
"One size fits all" is Total BS !!!

Bear

Reactions: huskykma
Good Luck!!
My hands are exactly those same measurements.
I never tried to find silicone gloves to fit, but many types of gloves won't fit.
"One size fits all" is Total BS !!!

Bear

Haha, yep, "one size fits all" is the biggest lie ever! Especially when it comes to hats!

I'm in that category also. It seems that those of us that can easily palm a basketball are discriminated against with certain items.

Chris

I'm in the same boat. I don't want to grab food with welding gloves, and the towels I use aren't a much better solution.

Well poop sticks. Hopefully someone chimes in who has found a good solution for all of us.

Well poop sticks. Hopefully someone chimes in who has found a good solution for all of us.

There is an advantage to having Big Hands!!
OJ's Gloves would have Never Fit me, if they didn't fit his little hands!!:D

Bear

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky