Shrimp & Grits again

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 25, 2014
Attleboro,Ma
Did some extra large Shrimp a little differently Grilled
Started them on the warm rack at about 350°F
After they turned a little pink,right to the main grill
nice char marks and perfectly cooked
100_0132.JPG
Those Shrimp are 10-16 size
Made some grits covered with sharp cheddar
and a poached egg
100_0133.JPG
Open that egg up get the yoke flowing
100_0134.JPG
Going to start making this for breakfast
Thanks for looking
Richie

Looks great! Love shrimp and grits.

There's a place near me that does their grits in a crispy cake and then uses a mushroom-bacon-light cream sauce over the grilled shrimp. Never seen that before and it is fantastic!

Mmm, shrimp and grits. I've got the shrimp and cheese. But no grits!

Steve this is the only way I like grits cover with butter and cheese Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

Looks great! Love shrimp and grits.

There's a place near me that does their grits in a crispy cake and then uses a mushroom-bacon-light cream sauce over the grilled shrimp. Never seen that before and it is fantastic!
Thank you that sounds good too.
Richie

Richie it looks great! I still haven’t made this yet. My “things to make” list is starting to look like a phone book.

Like!

OMG....looks fantastic. I'll take a double serving please....and no "to go" box will be needed. I plan to eat all of it :emoji_laughing:

Loving me some shrimp and grits,
Robert

Richie it looks great! I still haven’t made this yet. My “things to make” list is starting to look like a phone book.

Like!
Joe I know what ya mean if I never finish my bucket list IMMORTALITY Yeah Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

OMG....looks fantastic. I'll take a double serving please....and no "to go" box will be needed. I plan to eat all of it :emoji_laughing:

Loving me some shrimp and grits,
Robert
Robert Thank you I had a hard time finishing mine Old Age *&**^& Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

I had a hard time finishing mine Old Age *&**^& Thanks for the Like I appreciate it

Well sir, if we are lucky it'll happen to all of us. My daughter recently noted that I'm getting old. Yep...I am and informed her that if she's lucky the same thing will happen to her. She said it's not going to happen to her. Oh how naive the younger ones are. I promptly informed her that getting old beats the Hell of the alternative of dying young :emoji_laughing:

Setting the record straight,
Robert

Deceptive title Richie. I read it as another boring meal, but oh contraire those look fabulous. I'd down a plate of those in a heart beat.

Point for sure.
Chris

Man those shrimp are beautifully done and the shrimp and grits plated is magazine picture delicious looking. Nice!

Man those shrimp are beautifully done and the shrimp and grits plated is magazine picture delicious looking. Nice!

J thank you that is funny Thanks for the Like I appreciate it
Richie

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky