Show Yourself

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is really cool!! Teke was no slouch. Pops is my all time favorite athlete.
[/QUOTE]

GATOR240 GATOR240
Denny,

Willie was a good person as well as a great baseball player. I wear his star proudly.

By the way, I recognize your dog but we still don't know what you look like. . .LOL

John
[/QUOTE]
Yes, Willie sure was a good person. I am going to post some pictures, but, I'm one of those people that makes it a point of not getting my picture taken if I can help it. I'm also starting to see where that probably wasn't too brite. I'm going to have to dig deep!

I am going to post some pictures, but, I'm one of those people that makes it a point of not getting my picture taken if I can help it. I'm going to have to dig deep I'm also starting to see where that probab;y isn't too brite.
I learned a long time ago that if you use the internet, you pretty much gave up your privacy. Google already knows who you are, and pretty much everything about you. I quit caring.

My better half and me! She's older than me by 6 days...so I get 6 days a year I can call her my old lady lol! Might switch it to cougar :emoji_blush:

Resized_20210724_153243_60925844698632.jpeg

The rest of our family...our son in the middle, SIL and daughter on the left.

Ryan

I learned a long time ago that if you use the internet, you pretty much gave up your privacy. Google already knows who you are, and pretty much everything about you. I quit caring.
You are absolutely correct about that. For some unknown reason, I started skipping out on getting my picture taken long before the internet was invented!

For some unknown reason, I started skipping out on getting my picture taken long before the internet was invented!
I know the reason why there aren't many pictures of me pre, or post internet ..... I just don't like posing for pictures.

Reactions: GATOR240
The little lady/ Blondie, and me at the old Cliff House restaurant in S.F. for my best friends wedding reception. I don't remember having that picture taken I was tore up due to an open bar and crazy friends .
View attachment 524594

Ha, haven’t we all been there!?! You see the photo later and think… how the hell did I get in there!?! 😂

forktender forktender said:

John
[/QUOTE]
John, an "adult fantasy camp."
Souds kinda fun. Lmao!!!
[/QUOTE]

It was a baseball camp for adult men who always had aspirations to be major league baseball players but their careers got in the way. . .Get your mind out of the gutter. LOL!

Oh, and by the way. . .Thanks for the picture. Nice pic!

John

Last edited:
Reactions: forktender
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky