Shipping a Lang price opinion

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

emac221

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Sep 14, 2016
I oddered my smoke on 8/24/16 set on price of smoker and shipping total agreed by Lang and myself.The last week or so bad commutation about shipping dates by Lang I called many times to confirm shipping date finally got a call this am by shipper confermming shipping.Now he say what was the shipping price I said we agreed on 550.00 he says no 750.00.I then called Lang and told him if he could not follow thru with our contract cancel my Oder I now it's only 200.00 but it's the pricable am I wrong.

Reactions: stickyfingers
You didn't have nothing in writing quoting the build and shipping price in the contract?
I would have tried to work something out. What did Lang have to say about the extra money for shipping?

I do in emails Lang agreed 550.00 coming Saturday

Even if I didn't have the emails is people's word mean anything anymore.

I oddered my smoke on 8/24/16 set on price of smoker and shipping total agreed by Lang and myself.The last week or so bad commutation about shipping dates by Lang I called many times to confirm shipping date finally got a call this am by shipper confermming shipping.Now he say what was the shipping price I said we agreed on 550.00 he says no 750.00.I then called Lang and told him if he could not follow thru with our contract cancel my Oder I now it's only 200.00 but it's the pricable am I wrong.
NO, You are not wrong!! Agreed is agreed! Points to you for sticking to your principal!

Stick to your guns and NO verbal agreement is worthless most places outside of small towns. We just moved. Mover came and gave quote and said any delay of delivery is a $250 penalty....OK...We had to reschedule twice expected to pay $500 more. Mover shows and says, we owe $1200 additional. Said the penalty is $250 X 2...PER TRUCK!...Plus Gas and Tolls that were never discussed...JJ 
BSmeter.gif

I'm glad your getting your Lang this weekend!

What size did you get?

No matter what size you got your gonna love it!!

Al

I bought the 48 hybrid with upgrades butterfly for warmer 3 probe ports xtra rack in warmer

It's not about what I wanted it's about what we agreed on ,you need to now I had many phone calls in the 6to7 weeks on the building prossess gave a deposit in the bringing payed remained when it was done and confirmed the 550.00 to pay for delivery by his son. Then I get a phone call by the delivery guy saying no it's 750.00.I then ask this man if this was his first dealing with Lang he said no I been delivering for him for years.

Sorry Marc I miss understood your statement .i also want to thank everyone for listening just ticks me off when stuff like this happens I been saving for this for awhile

Well just received a call from driver he said he rerouted his route will be here between 8pm and 9 pm tonite so 1 day early can't wait to see it

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky