Share your BBQ gifts!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Craigster

Original poster
Oct 19, 2019
Christmas was great! I got a Victorinox 12" carving knife which I've wanted for a long time, a Weber charcoal chimney, and Weber lighter cubes.
What did you all get?

I got the BBQ and Steak books by Aaron Franklin and an Inkbird 4 probe thermometer. Oh, and my new smoker will be here the end of next week, those trucks move slow....

I can use this to fill my smoker, my wife surprised me with this.
20191227_160751_resized_1 (1).jpg

We (wife and I) were gonna get ourselves a vac master 380 for ourselves but then mom didn't know what to get us so she said order it and it's a gift from her, done deal. Then my wife got me a work sharp ken onion edition...time to sharpen some knives! Not smoking related and won't fill the smoker but Santa did bring me a new skid loader... could use it to clear a path to the smoker! Thankfully we've had an inch of rain instead of 12 inches of snow, skidloader is fine sitting in shop staying warm and dry!

Ryan

Reactions: smell smoke
Got the new Masterbuilt gravity series smoker. Haven't fired it up yet. Trying to read as much as I can find on it. My son graduated in June and started work so he went in with my wife and got it for me. I like him working.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky