Sept Throwdown Voting Thread 3 of 3.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Which is the best?

• 1) Truck Stop Trio Plate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Beef fatty's with home made fire roasted veggie sauce

• 3) Apple wood smoked bacon, Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage,

• 4) no description yet

• 5) Shrimp Jambalaya w/ Smoked PepperJack Fatty & Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread

• 6) Char Siu, Shrimp Sausage and California Roll Fatty in Wonton Soup

• 7) Southwest Yin-Yang Fatty

• 8) Seafood Lasagna Fatty

• 9) Burrito Fatty

• 10) Spicy Italian sausage

• 11) Potato's O’Brien Breakfast Fatty Sandwich

• 12) Chicken Cordon Blue

• 13) Breakfast Fatty:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I honestly thought going in that I had an even chance of winning something here, but I am not in the same league as some of these people's entries. Great themes and combinations, well done people and good luck to all.

Has anyone else noticed that entries #4 does not have the code word "Smoker" posted in the pictures?

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed that entries #4 does not have the code word "Smoker" posted in the pictures?

Yes there are some without the code word that I included. Those people can't win the prize but I wanted to display all the entries. The grand prize will be awarded after judges choice. The voting is for the second prize.

Congrats to all!  These are some awesome fatties. I had such a time voting on each thread, glad I don't have to chose a winner out of the whole group! Did not see a one that I would not try!. Good luck to all.

Mike

To add as of this morning they have 8 votes with no description and no code word.

I am all for showing peoples work, however those that are not qualified for winning a prize should be noted or shown in another thread.

Brian great job in putting this together on your own time. This has got to be a ton of extra work that takes you from your family and personal life. We all appreciate what you do.

To the Judges that will be judging this......GOOD LUCK!!!!!! I am surely glad I am not in your shoes. So many great inspirational works of art here.

Yes there are some without the code word that I included. Those people can't win the prize but I wanted to display all the entries. The grand prize will be awarded after judges choice. The voting is for the second prize.
Here's the prize for the people who cant win...... LOL  no pun intended.... I sent pics once to Bri with no code word......

Seafood extravaganza gets my vote the flavors seem to jell and top it off with the smoke flavor. I can smell it already with the lobster and bacon bubbeling in the sauce, Yummy

11) Potato's O’Brien Breakfast Fatty Sandwich looks yummy
drool.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky