Sept Throwdown Voting Thread 3 of 3.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Which is the best?

• 1) Truck Stop Trio Plate

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2) Beef fatty's with home made fire roasted veggie sauce

• 3) Apple wood smoked bacon, Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage,

• 4) no description yet

• 5) Shrimp Jambalaya w/ Smoked PepperJack Fatty & Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread

• 6) Char Siu, Shrimp Sausage and California Roll Fatty in Wonton Soup

• 7) Southwest Yin-Yang Fatty

• 8) Seafood Lasagna Fatty

• 9) Burrito Fatty

• 10) Spicy Italian sausage

• 11) Potato's O’Brien Breakfast Fatty Sandwich

• 12) Chicken Cordon Blue

• 13) Breakfast Fatty:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
1) Truck Stop Trio Plate
Corned Beef, Potatoes and Cheese & Vegetable Omelet
Biscuit, Sausage and Country Gravy
Bacon, Hash Browns and Over Hard Egg

View media item 169310View media item 169311
2) Beef fatty's with home made fire roasted veggie sauce,and roasted garlic, stuffed with extra old cheddar,home made Mozzarella with locally grown baby spinach

View media item 169312View media item 169313
3) Apple wood smoked bacon, Jimmy Dean breakfast sausage, Fresh fire roasted
"Hatch Chilis", Queso de Quesadilla cheese, Fresh smoked/roasted garlic,
wet brined pork tenderloin roll cut with dry rubbed pre-smoked, Extra
Sharp Tillamook cheese, all wrapped in a Garlic and Parmesan made from
scratch pizza crust. Made to dip in a homemade BBQ Sauce (also used as a
part of the rub).

View media item 169314View media item 169315
4) The fatty is weaved with two different types of bacon, a sweet smoked bacon and hickory smoked bacon. The weave was made by rotating each slice of bacon. The fatty is a perfect mixture of ground pork and sausage wrapped in bacon pieces, eggs, green peppers, red peppers, jalepeno, mushrooms, and onion. The cheese inside is all shredded from a local creamery and is smoked cheddar, smoked swiss, and a homemade salsa cheese. All veggies in the fatty were also from my garden.

View media item 169316View media item 169317
5) Shrimp Jambalaya w/ Smoked PepperJack Fatty & Jalapeno Cheddar Cornbread

View media item 169318View media item 169319
6) Char Siu, Shrimp Sausage and California Roll Fatty in Wonton Soup

View media item 169320View media item 169321
7) Southwest Yin-Yang Fatty - Cheese Stuffed Hatch Chili wrapped with Chorizo with a Tomato/Chipotle sauce, and a Green Chili Chicken and Corn Tamale wrapped with Southwestern spiced Pork with Cilantro Green Sauce.

View media item 169322View media item 169323
8) Seafood Lasagna Fatty
Bacon and Italian sausage wrapped around a double layer of seafood lasagna containing pasta, shrimp, crab, ricotta, mozzarella, and a homemade marinara. This was smoked with Cherry wood, and then covered with a garlic butter brushed weave of bread dough and baked.

View media item 169324View media item 169325
9) Burrito Fatty----flour tortilla stuffed with refried beans with chilli's, cheddar cheese, taco seasoned ground beef, onions, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapenos, wrapped in a bacon weave, served with avocado, peppers and lettuce, Pico De Gallo, and Mexican rice.

View media item 169326View media item 169327
10) Seafood Extravaganza!!!! Spicy Italian sausage, Alfredo sauce, red onions, broccoli, cajun seasoned shrimp and lobster.

View media item 169328View media item 169329
11) Potato's O’Brien Breakfast Fatty Sandwich

The filling for this breakfast treat is made up of sauteed hot peppers, onion and a touch of garlic, pan fried with some cubed potato's along with some shredded ceddar and pepper jack cheese. Then wrapped in a chub of Jimmy Dean sausage and then wrapped in apple smoked bacon. The plated meal is simple, toasted a English muffin and added a slice of fatty then fried an egg and placed on top. And for sides I have some Canadian bacon, sliced apple and some apple smoked cheddar cheese.

View media item 169330View media item 169331
12) Chicken Cordon Blue - ground chicken flattened and stuffed with smoked ham and itallian blend cheese with bacon weave on the out side.

Philly Cheese Steak- ground chuck flattened and stuffed with green, red, yellow and orange peppers, onions, roast beef slices, and colby jack cheese blend with a bacon weave on the outside.

Taco- ground chuck flattened with a blend of taco seasonings stuffed with tomatoes and onions, and mexican cheese blend with a bacon weave on the outside. Guacamole, sour cream, lettuce and salsa for special toppings.

All of the above served on a bed of lettuce and french fries.

View media item 169332View media item 169333
13) Breakfast Fatty:

Pork Sausage with Bacon infused pancake, hashbrowns, and egg, with American, Cheddar, and Feta cheese.

View media item 169334View media item 169335

Last edited:
I think I have them all up correctly. If anything needs to be corrected please PM me.

Really great job everyone! I had a hard time picking every time, I voted for the Fatty I would love to eat in each round. You guys have given my a wealth of future suppers. Please post Recipes when all said and done...Thanks everyone for your participation and such great effort. Good Luck all...JJ

I wish to take this opportunity to give BRIAN a huge THANK YOU  for all the hard work getting Sponsor participation and the effort that went into compiling and posting all the entries...
superjob.gif

Last edited:
They all look GREAT !!!! Which one to eat first?????? Guess I will just have to try them all

A BIG 2 thumbs up to Brian for taking on this Throwdown

These are some amazing entries - awesome job everyone 

Nothing against those who have used "expensive" or "exotic" ingredients, but I am voting for the one that I think I could make for my family without making them go hungry the rest of the month cause I spent all our money on ingredients!  That and the one that looks tastiest!

Bigfish

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky