Second Competition

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

AustinW2000

Original poster
Apr 17, 2018
IMG_2609.JPG
IMG_2610.JPG
Hey guys. So a few weeks ago, I asked for some feed back on my turn in boxes. I took what y'all said into account and did a little better this time. Got better scores and came home with 2nd place people's choice in pork butt. So here are my boxes. Let me know what y'all think about these ones.

Those look great. Did you by chance get to see what the winning box looked like. Couldn't have been any better then yours.

Point for sure.

Chris

Both look Mighty Fine From the Den!!:)

Can't make them look much better than that!

I Like.

Bear

The only thing that comes to mind is to add some greens as a trim for the presentation.
I wanna be in some comps next time that do garnished boxes. But I'm in SCBA and they do nongarnished boxes. We aren't allowed to put anything other than meat in them

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky