Sausages I Made This Week

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

s24smoove

Fire Starter
Original poster
Jun 12, 2014

The sausages on the top left are curry sausage.

From lower left to right, spicy kielbasa, redchile bangers, sweet italian, spanish xorizo, this is the fresh xorizo, i'll cure some in the fall.

These are all recipes which i developed: meat, herbs, salt.

haven't had time to work up my new hot link recipe, but i will get to it.

Thx, foamheart, that's what's cool about sausages,there are so many combinations, the trick is to make it work as a sausage.

Those look great and what a job on the different flavors. Are those tomatos or peppers on top shelf in pan??

A full smoker is a happy smoker

DS

@driedstick, they are red bells over ring cut onion, lay down a bed of ring cut onion, salt, cut rings of red bell, salt, leave them uncovered, when the sausages are ready, about 20 minutes per side@350, fold the red bells and onions together.

i'll be posting more after this week.

drool.gif

thx driedstick, wait until i post pics of the cured stuff i make.

ok, here is what i made this week,

Top level, italian green chile and classic kielbasa,

lower level, more italian green chile, brat green chile, more kielbasa, more italian green chile, this is what i made yesterday and today.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky