• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

sausage summer

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
looks like your off to a great start.......

Joe

gary s

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Hello from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.    WOW   looks great, can you send some to East Texas  !!!!

Gary

themule69

Epic Pitmaster
Joined Oct 7, 2012
Looks GREAT! nice color. What all did you put in them?

Happy smoken.

David

palladini

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 23, 2013
Looks too much like pepperoni or similar tasting sausage.  I am not a fan at all of that taste.

gary s

OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
That turned out nice. I have never tried making and smoking homemade sausage Might give it a try. Would have to come up with a different smoker if they need to be hung.

Gary

saltytim

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 21, 2013
Don't have to hang, Ive smoked em on a horizontal, New Brunsfel, smoker, just have to watch the end near the fire box. 40% pork 60% venison, lem products summer sausage spices, citric acid.

thoseguys26

Master of the Pit
Joined Jan 4, 2012
Looks awesome! What type of ingredients did you use?  I love pepperoni and such, how'd it taste?

gary s

OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
Cool !!   I may give it a try.

Gary

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.