• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

sausage seasoning companies

Homers1951

Joined Nov 16, 2018
I would be interested to learn more about the various sausage seasoning companies several of you order from. Canada and the US. Thanks. Barry

olaf

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 4, 2017
A.C. Legg INC. I ordered this through Amazon

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
Grandpa Josh is where my son-in-law and his family get their sausage seasonings.
Hi Mountain is their favorite jerky seasoning.
They process around a ton of beef, pork, and venison per year.

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
I started with TheSausageMaker & continue to use their blends, but I have to say that you need to add about 1/4-1/3 more seasoning than they recommend.
They are a bit bland, but have the right flavor profile for us, so I just use a bit more & am a happy camper.
Al

poacherjoe

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 7, 2019
There are so many to choose from but if you get on the mailing list these companies offer you can get some really good deal's. For instance TSM has offered free shipping with no limit on spending like so many others make you pay a minimum of 50 bucks to qualify for the free shipping. Everyone's taste buds are different but members on this site give pictures and reviews of most products that are available. Like Al stated , You may want to add some extra spice to a mix to satisfy your personal preference . Good luck shopping....

crazymoon

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Aug 24, 2014
H1951,My go to companies are : The Sausage Maker- P&S seasonings and Owens BBQ .

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.