Sausage, egg and cheese on a croissant

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin peachey

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Aug 1, 2016
Central Pennsylvania
I only worked 12.5hrs today so I got home early due to the wet weather. Wife said it was leftover night. Hmmmmmmm…… There were croissants sitting on the counter since Friday calling my name so I figured I’d try something. Leftover sausage from yesterday https://www.smokingmeatforums.com/threads/sunday-sausage-poll.321092/
Sliced it up and into some melted butter
IMG_8910.jpeg

Next up toasting the croissant

IMG_8911.jpeg

Next up the eggs

IMG_8912.jpeg

IMG_8913.jpeg

Two didn’t seem like enough so I fried a 3rd

IMG_8914.jpeg

And the sausage
IMG_8915.jpeg

I like some mustard on my breakfast sandwich
IMG_8916.jpeg

And here it is
IMG_8917.jpeg

Thanks for looking

NICE.....I would swap out the mustard for some siracha mayo and bam bam for me. My wife looks at me strange for hot mayo but I like it on egg samiches!
That sounds good also
Where do I line up??? I'll scarf that anyday and everyday. That is borderline perfect.
Thanks!
Good grief peachey, you are killing it here lately. Mr. Over achiever. Looks fantastic once again. Nice work.
Thanks for the kind words

Reactions: flatbroke
Looks awesome peachey. How bout some yum yum sauce? Had it this weekend camping, very good.

You and I were on the same wavelength yesterday. Did the same thing only with breakfast sausage. And yes!! Mustard is a requirement for breakfast sammichs!

Jim

Man, that looks good. Never thought of toasting a croissant. That is genius.

Some good looking sammies peachey.

Point for sure
Chris
Thanks gmc
You and I were on the same wavelength yesterday. Did the same thing only with breakfast sausage. And yes!! Mustard is a requirement for breakfast sammichs!

Jim
Sounds good
Looks great except for the mustard. Duke's or Kewpie for me for this one.
Never heard of kewpie I’ll stick to mustard!
Man, that looks good. Never thought of toasting a croissant. That is genius.
Thanks!
Looks good I could do a sammie. but dang you broke the yokes.

Warren
Thanks Halfsmoked. It was messy enough without yokes!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky