sauce trade off

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lisacsco

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Sometimes reading a post someone will talk about a sauce they really like that is only available in their area. Would anyone be up for a sauce trade off? Two people could send each other a sauce or one could send someone one bottle and that person sends another a sauce from their area and so on.

Just a little idea that looks like it could be fun.

count me in................
PDT_Armataz_01_06.gif

I'm up for that but I live in Wisconsin and don't know of any really unique sauces.

But I'm willing to send some of my own for a trade.

Sounds like one of the deals were you send 5 people a bottle of sauce and they all send some sauce and you end up with a million bottles of sauce all to yourself HEHEHE. Just Kiddin, would be interesting, funny though how you dont see alot of the sauces available in the markets as in other parts of the U.S.or you go into one of them super stores and there is a whole isle of nothin but sauce

Great idea! I just bought a sauce from a local bbq joint that is a raspberry glaze for ribs. Once I've tried it I'll let you know....the thing about that is....you might like it and I don't....there's no accounting for taste buds!

OK, so who's first! I'll offer up some local sauce to the first 3 who reply- Send me some local stuff, and I'll send you some-

email me-

[email protected]

OK StfRon, send me a private message with your addee and I will send you a couple rubs/sauces from Missouri. Let's get this baby started!

PM sent! Looking forward to seeing what Big Mo has to offer!

I'm in. That is the best part, not knowing what you will get. Try something new and you never know you may find something wonderful. I dont know too many local sauces, Cincinnati isn't the BBQ capitol of the world, but I will have some fun looking.

One sauce I like is called Pee Dee River Swampsauce. Don't know how many have seen this but let me know if anyone wants to try it. This sauce is made in North Carolina I believe.
51935ab1_vbattach18137.jpg

Great idea, Lisa! Count me in for sure! What a nice way to experience different tastes from all over the country...If anyone has any special requests from the Cleveland/Akron/Canton, Ohio region let me know...

Cheers,
Brian

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky