Saturday ring bologna ( with pics )

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin pop-pop

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Dec 30, 2014
Allentown Pa.
Hello all,
I made some ring bologna yesterday. 25lbs. 50/50 mix of beef and pork. got 4 plain, 6 with cheddar cheese, 5 with hot pepper cheese and 1 with half and half hot and cheddar cheese. I must say it didn't turn out bad except next time I might not smoke them all at once, didn't get the smoke all around the rings like I usually do. Thanks for looking!!
IMG_1968.JPG
IMG_1969 (1).JPG
IMG_1970.JPG
IMG_1973 (1).JPG
IMG_1974.JPG
OKWV7488.JPG
IMG_1977.JPG
IMG_1968.JPG IMG_1969 (1).JPG IMG_1970.JPG IMG_1973 (1).JPG IMG_1974.JPG OKWV7488.JPG IMG_1977.JPG

As said above looks great! Really like your set up, nice when everything is close and accessible . Maybe I can have your wife talk to mine so I can
have more space??.......lol

Reactions: smokin pop-pop
Nice rings.

When we lived in in the PA coalcracker area the hot bologna was popular.

Yeah, They're still on the lookout for you, from when you escaped across the Border & took your Sausages with you!!!

Bear
After my wifes knee surgery im taking her to stay with her brother in Leola (Lancaster) for a month and half. Im only staying long enuff to go get some whoopie pies.

Reactions: Bearcarver
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky