Sara Lee Pies

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mavadakin

StickBurners
Original poster
Oct 19, 2007
Just so all of you know..i work for sara lee here in traverse city michigan..the quality we put out isnt a joke..when make all the pies for sara lee..my job is to make sure you buy a good pie..any questions please ask..i think just as a refrence check out saralee.com.. see our so many customers..of pies..im sure so many of you make there own..but i can assure you a quality product from my company..thats my job..ask away..mike
ps brands..sara lee chef pierrie..walmat..sysco ..gordens food..kfc..so many..we earn this rep before i came here..i wil uphold this.

Not sure, I'll check though. They come in a brown box and I think there's a horse and carrage on it. And I do agree, Sara Lee does make some fine stuff.

Sara Lees been around a long time! Fortunatel they haven't messed up their products to sell them cheaper like alot of companies did.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky