SALE - 20% Off BBQ Pellets and Sawdust

Discussion in 'Messages for All Guests and Members' started by tjohnson, Mar 6, 2013.

1. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

2. chef jimmyj

chef jimmyj Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

So many Flavors! Any new favorites guys? I have been using Pitmasters Choice and love it, but so many use Apple, Peach and Pecan it may be time to switch up...JJ

3. s2k9k

s2k9k AMNPS Test Group

JJ, you gotta try peach on some cheese, it's Wonderful!

I've been wanting to add some maple and cherry to my stock, this sounds like a good time to do it!

I just checked the flavors and the wine barrel sounds interesting!

Todd, are the wine barrel and bourbon barrel available in 5# bags?

Last edited: Mar 6, 2013
  4. kathrynn

kathrynn Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Just in time!  Thanks Todd!  I need some more flavors to try out.  Getting the new smoker fixed up this weekend!

Want to get pecan and the peach too!

Kat

5. s2k9k

s2k9k AMNPS Test Group

Bump!

6. How are the charcoal pellets? I might have to buy enough peach to fill my gmg up with :)

7. tjohnson

tjohnson Smoking Guru Staff Member Moderator Insider OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

100% Peach and 100% Apple Pellets are way too soft for a pellet grill.  They break up and get clogged in the auger.  A customer already tried them both.....Bad Day!

I would consider using Peach or Apple Pellets in a Tube Smoker for additional smoke, and use other pellets in your hopper for heat.

Todd

8. s2k9k

s2k9k AMNPS Test Group

4 new flavors heading my way, Thanks Todd!!!

9. kathrynn

I have some new goodies coming too!  New flavors!  [​IMG]

Kat

10. humdinger

humdinger Master of the Pit Group Lead OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Good to know Todd. Thanks again. I've done cherry on cheese, but not peach yet. will try that for sure!

11. seenred

seenred Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

Thanks for the heads-up, Todd!  I'll hafta get over to your site and get an order in.

12. smker

smker Meat Mopper

dont see any over 5lb bags,      2   5 lb bags  at  $24,      20 lb bags are going for $20 to $25 ,   but there is a few flavors i haven't seen anywhere else.[​IMG]

13. jrod62

jrod62 Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

Bump!

14. z

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
    goingcamping likes this.
  15. daveomak

daveomak Smoking Guru OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

SMKR......Todd will sell you a ton at a time if you need it.. or more....  He will sell you a semi load if you want it...  How much do you want or need....    Dave

16. kathrynn

Todd!  Got my order yesterday!  They all smell wonderful!  Cant wait to try the peach on some cheese this weekend!

Kat

17. s2k9k

s2k9k AMNPS Test Group

That is Awesome!!!

I ordered last Thurs and got them on Sat!

18. jarjarchef

jarjarchef Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Oak and orange blend......... I keep trying to order some, but life happenes........ Todd has orange pellets in the BBQ delight line (I think that is the one)....... When I asked him he told me they work great on fish, chicken and pork.....l have used orange and oak with beef and it is absolutely AMAZING!!!!!! ............. It was almost a food induced .........well you get it.....it was yummy

19. dasmoke

dasmoke Newbie

Just put my order in.  Thanks todd!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can't wait to do the mail box mod for my Mes30. 

Dasmoke

20. Just ordered 25# of pellets. Todd is a good and smart business man! Will be ordering ALL my pellets from him!

~Brett

Last edited: Mar 15, 2013