• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

RT 1250?

Inscrutable

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2019
With all the RecTeq owners and aficionados here, thought it needs a thread on the new RT1250. Who is looking or lusting? :emoji_grinning:
Now I have one of most styles EXCEPT a pellet pooper … don’t think I could use all that real estate but does have some upgrades from the RT700 that narrow the $ delta.

chef jimmyj

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined May 12, 2011
Rec Teq has some nice equipment. I would just like to see some accommodation for Direct Flame Searing...JJ

JLeonard

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 17, 2020
Man that thing almost makes me want a pooper! Good looking machine.

Jim

schlotz

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 13, 2015
Why stop at the 1200, the 2500 would be great for larger amounts of meat!

Inscrutable

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2019
I don’t see dimensions on their website as they have illustrated on each of their other products.

Inscrutable

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Apr 4, 2019
Why stop at the 1200, the 2500 would be great for larger amounts of meat!
Heck, I can’t eat enough to use everything I have often enough as it is. Maybe all this COVID passes someday and we can have big parties again :emoji_fingers_crossed:

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
yup got eh email and started lusting immediately!!! looks bad a**

lowcountrygamecock

Meat Mopper
Joined Feb 4, 2009
I have a 700 and love it. Glad the 1250 wasn’t out when I bought or I would have wanted it. I have a kamado Joe also and love it but we use the rec teq for the quick week night meals. Not as Smokey as I like but it puts out good food.

prc11

Joined Aug 14, 2021
Just ordered mine this week, hope to have it here by Wednesday. This is a replacement for my 9 year old Texas Traeger with a SS PID controller.

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
Just ordered mine this week
oh man! I bet you are stoked! Post up some pics and cooks! I think you will LOVE this a lot more than your old Traeger.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.